Super creamy and packed with the flavors of autumn, this autumn sprinkles cookie dip is definitely worth the try!
There’s just something about the crispiness in the air during these autumn months that tempt you a little, especially when it comes to indulging in good food. And if you’re in the mood to dig into a sweet treat that’s easy to prepare, or are just on the hunt for a classic and easy recipe that you can make when you have some guests coming over, this is the one!
This autumn sprinkles cookie dip is just what it sounds like, and believe it or not, it is a total crowd-pleaser. Interested already? Here’s everything you need to know about it.
What Else Can I Add?
There’s a lot of potential for you to experiment and add the ingredients you like into this cookie dip. Pumpkin pie spice, for instance, can be an excellent addition. If you don’t, a bit of cinnamon powder can do the trick too. If you’re not too sure about that, you can also consider adding some ginger powder to the mixture.
You can also add a bit of pumpkin puree into the mixture to get a nice pumpkin-flavored cookie dip that goes well with practically anything!
What Can I Use Instead of Cream Cheese?
Don’t have cream cheese? You can make do with a mixture of sour cream, condensed milk, and some whipping cream too.
Can I Store the Sprinkles Cookie Dip For Later?
This dip can stay good in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. Just make sure you store it in an airtight container or cover the bowl you have it in with some cling wrap.
Tips to Make the Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip
This cookie dip may be insanely easy to make, but it always helps to have a few tips and tricks up your sleeve to nail the recipe.
- Make sure your cream cheese and butter are both at room temperature before you beat them together. This will help prevent any lumps, and will also get your cookie dip to have that nice and fluffy texture.
- If you can, allow the dip to refrigerate overnight. This will help it set and will let the flavors develop.
- To keep your fat intake in check, you can opt for a low-fat variety of cream cheese too.
- If you want your dip to have a more intense, rich flavor, you can use brown sugar instead of white sugar.
Serving Ideas & Suggestions
This incredibly versatile dip tastes best when served with any crackers or cookies of your choice. And of course, you can always take it up a notch by experimenting a bit. Here are a few good ideas to consider.
- Apple slices
- Graham crackers
- Nilla wafers
- Ginger thins
- Waffle cookies
- Any ginger or molasses cookies
You can also team this dip up with some other fall-inspired desserts and sweet treats like 5 ingredient smores bars, Halloween snack mix, air fryer pumpkin spice donuts, or some fall cocoa bombs. And to finish it all up, you can prepare a nice apple caramel dump cake.
Autumn Sprinkles Cookie Dip
- Stand Mixer or
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ c butter softened
- ¾ c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ c yellow, orange, and brown sprinkles
- Add the cream cheese and butter to a medium bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add powered sugar, vanilla, and whipped topping. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add sprinkles and stir to mix.
- Transfer to a smaller bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, animal crackers, or vanilla wafers.
Leave a Reply