Warm biscuits stuffed with some ham and provolone cheese that satisfies your hunger in a pinch and makes great use of leftovers too.
I am always looking for recreating a delicious meal that the kids will love and this one was a winner. We had some leftover spiral ham that needed to be eaten before going to waste. However, you can also use thinly sliced ham from the deli as well.
What Shape are Biscuits Supposed to be?
To be honest, they can be any shape you want. They typically come in rounds but, you can be creative.
How long will leftover spiral ham stay fresh?
Spiral-cut hams, either on the bone or carved off and wrapped in plastic and foil, and leftovers from consumer-cooked hams may be stored in the refrigerator for three to five days or frozen for one to two months. Keep your refrigerator at 40 °F or less and your freezer at or near 0 °F.
Other Biscuit Combinations you must try:
- Pepperoni and Cheese Biscuits
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Biscuits
- Sausage and Egg Stuffed Biscuits
Other recipes you would enjoy:
Easy Ham and Cheese Biscuits
- 1 pan
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- 1 pkg Biscuits Butter 8 count
- ¼ lb Ham
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Split the biscuits as close to the middle as possible and set the top aside
- Add ½ a slice of provolone cheese, folded to the biscuits
- Add in a little ham to each of the biscuits
- Put the tops on the biscuits and pinch them closed around the sides
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on top