This is the easiest breakfast ever, and perfect for weekends! Just 3 ingredients - biscuits, eggs, and ham - are all you need to make these delicious breakfast bowls!
These easy Ham and Egg Biscuit Bowls are a delicious quick breakfast recipe. Also known as Breakfast Egg Muffins, they are made with only 3 ingredients and are a quick and easy breakfast. These egg cups with ham are perfect for brunch, breakfast, or any time you want a fast meal.
These Ham and Egg Biscuit Bowls are fantastic little breakfast on-the-go bites. I love having healthy breakfast options already made for when you need to be out of the house quickly.
Add these to your Brunch menu along with my Whole Wheat Raspberry Scones and Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Pancakes. These super easy Ham and Egg Biscuit Bowls are going to become a family favorite recipe!
Just 3 simple ingredients are needed to make these Biscuit Ham and Egg Bowls:
Other Ingredients Optional:
- Cheese - Cheddar, Feta, Gouda, or Swiss
- Country Gravy
- Diced apple
- Green Peppers
What Kind of Biscuits Work Best for These?
I created this recipe to be made with the “flakey layers” style of biscuits that are in a tube in the refrigerated foods section of the grocery store. You can experiment with other types.
How to Store Biscuit Ham and Egg Bowls?
You can store leftover biscuit cups in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5 days. I recommend storing them stacked up with parchment paper in between the layers to help them not stick together. Make sure to let them cool all the way before you store them in the container in the fridge.
Since this recipe has dairy in it, it must be kept in the refrigerator. If you are using these for meal prep solutions, you can store them in individual containers with other food as well.
How to Warm up Biscuit Ham and Egg Bowls?
To easily reheat this quick and easy breakfast egg muffin recipe, toss them on a microwave-safe plate and warm them up in the microwave for about 30 seconds (then another 15-20 seconds more, if needed).
Tips for Biscuit Ham and Egg Bowls:
- These egg and ham biscuit muffins can overflow very easily, so be sure not to overfill them.
- Don’t forget to spray the muffin tin or your biscuit cups will be really hard to remove from the pan once they’ve cooked.
Biscuit Ham and Egg Bowls
- 6 jumbo biscuits refridgerated
- 6 eggs
- ¼ c diced ham
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease each muffin tin cavity.
- Flatten a biscuit in your hand, and set into the muffin tin, pressing it down, and up the sides, until it reaches the rim.
- Crack 1 egg into each biscuit.
- Divide the ham mixture between each of the biscuit bowls.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Use a fork to remove the biscuit bowls. Serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply