Are you feeling holly and jolly yet? Don't worry if you can't answer in the affirmative (the holidays can be stressful!), we have the perfect solution: a little bit of jingle juice. After all, we think this cocktail will go perfectly with whatever menu you have planned for Christmas dinner.
In fact, light and fizzy cocktails are great to serve with apps or to toast the fact that you managed to wrap your gifts in time this year. It's a delicious mix of vodka, Archers, and fresh, squeezed winter citrus juice. All mixed together and topped with bubbly ginger beer and extra festive pomegranates. It’s so simple, refreshing, cheerful, and beyond good. Serve this festive cocktail pitcher style for friends and family this Christmas.
The cocktail that took me forever to name. The cocktail that’s the easiest to make. And the cocktail that turned out to be one of the prettiest, and that’s loved by all.
Inspired by all the in-season winter citrus. This cocktail is heavy on freshly squeezed citrus juice, sweetened with ginger beer, and made boozy with a mix of vodka and Archer. Just mix everything up in a cocktail glass or pitcher, top it with fizzy ginger beer and festive pomegranates, and done. Simple and perfect.
Juices You Can Use:
- Blood orange
- Grapefruit juice
- Orange juice
Christmas Sweets You May Want to Pair With:
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookie Trees
- Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
Other Cocktail Recipes You Will Want to Try:
This Christmas cocktail will surely help you celebrate the holidays in good spirits — with the help of a couple of good spirits and some fresh-squeezed juice.
Holly Jolly Christmas Citrus Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Archers
- ⅔ c Fresh squeezed orange and grapefruit juice
- Soda or Ginger beer for the topping
- Pomegranate arils for topping
- 1 spring Fresh Thyme or Mint
- Bunch of Ice
- Lemon Slices Optional
- Fill the cocktail glass with a bunch of ice. Add the vodka, archers, and the fresh juices.
- Top with soda or ginger beer and stir with a spoon
- Decorate with lemon slices, pomegranate arils, thyme or mint.
Leave a Reply