You've been missing out if you haven’t heard about Skittles vodka. There are a couple of different ways to make it. This recipe – or it’s more of a method – takes you through the process of making Skittles vodka and turning it into a cocktail for you to enjoy this 4th of July.
Don’t have 24 hours to wait? Here is a quick way to make Skittles Vodka.
If you want to make it more quickly, cut the skittles in half before putting them into vodka. Shake every 15 minutes. They’ll dissolve in an hour instead of a day.
What are other mixes I can use for Skittles Vodka?
- Mix it with ginger ale, 7-up, or Sprite to taste
- Mix it with a diet coke to taste (diet coke cuts the sweetness a little)
- Serve it on the rocks to water it down a little
- Mix it with fruit juice.
- Spike beer with it. An excellent pale ale will taste great with most Skittles flavors.
- Everyone’s taste varies – there are so many directions you can take this drink in; you should try anything that sounds good to you!
Remember always to drink responsibly!
Skittles USA Cocktail
- 1 ½ c Vodka
- ½ c Traditional Skittles
- ½ c Sugar
- 1 ½ oz Skittles Vodka
- 1 oz Cherry juice
- 1 oz Lemonade
- 2 oz Sprite
Skittles Vodka Creation
- Pour 6 cups of Vodka into the Instant Pot
- Add the skittles and the sugar
- Seal the lid and set it to manual high for 3 minutes
- Allow to naturally release for 15 minutes
- Pour the liquid into mason jars and shake vigorously for a minute
- Place the jar in a cool place for 24 hours
- Strain the candy bits
- Seal again until use.
- In a tall bar shaker add all ingredients and shake to combine
Leave a Reply