The perfect cooling and refreshing drink for those hot summer days that are packed with nutrients and flavor. The Strawberry Watermelon Daiquiri!
Summer is one of my favorite times and year and most of that is because watermelon is in season. I love having watermelon at a BBQ, out by the pool... well, really just about anywhere. It is very hydrating as it is mostly filled with water.
It’s one of those drinks that everyone will love, and you can make it for a big crowd because it’s so easy. Just put all the ingredients in a blender and you are done! Delicious! Try it for your next summer party and I’m sure you will make it again and again!
Strawberry Watermelon Daiquiri
- 1 c Ice
- 2 oz Spiced Rum
- 1 oz Sweetened Lime Juice
- 2 Strawberries large
- 1 c chopped watermelon 2 slices
- optional sugar for rim
- In a blender or drink maker add ice, rum, and lime juice.
- Then add fresh strawberries and chopped watermelon.
- Blend all ingredients until well combined and ice is smooth.
- Serve in your favorite glass and enjoy!
Leave a Reply