Our cucumber plants have been growing a lot of large cucumbers very fast. I almost think my husband put down way too many seeds because we are getting 5 large ones a day. However, it was time to be creative.
We were pleasantly surprised by how delicious cucumbers were when they came out of the air fryer. You can still top them with Ranch dressing or even Tzatziki sauce, but even without a dressing, they are really tasty yet filling.
The benefits of cucumbers can be found here.
Air Fried Cucumbers
- 3 Cucumbers Medium
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c Milk
- 1 c Italian bread crumbs
- pinch Salt and Pepper (Optional)
- Wash and slice off both ends of cucumbers rub each end of cucumber till it shows a slight foam. This helps get rid of the bitterness.
- Cut cross ¼ inch thickness, with rind (skin) still on.
- Beat eggs in bowl with milk and then set a side. Now your mixture of flour and spices in a separate bowl.
- When the Air Fryer is ready, add the food at 390 degrees for approx 15 minutes.
- Place the cucumbers in the egg and milk. Then place in the bread crumbers before placing in the air fryer
- Cook till golden brown. After thorough cooking put your salt and pepper on to taste.