Tasty and flavorful spinach artichoke bites with only 5 ingredients that you and your guests will absolutely love. You will love mostly that making these spinach and artichoke bites are easy to clean up and quick to make which makes them a big win!
Spinach artichoke bites are healthy yet, can be a filling appetizer that makes for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
My kids absolutely love them and since today is Sunday they make a perfect appetizer for football Sunday.
How to make spinach artichoke bites?
Only 5 ingredients needed and one of them is crescent rolls. It makes it so much quicker to make when you don't have to make your own dough. Plus crescent rolls have a nice flaky, buttery taste we all enjoy.
Prepare the spinach, artichoke hearts, and cream cheese by blending in the blender until smooth. Then you are able to stuff the crescent rolls before rolling up and baking.
Spinach Artichoke Bites
- ¾ c spinach leaves
- ¼ jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 oz Swiss cheese, shredded
- ½ oz cream cheese
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Add the spinach, artichoke hearts, Swiss cheese, and cream cheese to a blender
- Pulse until the mixture is creamy and smooth
- Unroll the crescent rolls from one can and slice them in half to make each triangle into two triangles
- Gently stretch the larger end of each triangle and make a small indention in the dough
- Spoon about ¼ tbsp of the spinach-artichoke mixture into the indentation on each triangle
- Roll from the widest part of the triangle to form the crescent roll around the filling, pinching the sides to seal any open edges
- Continue with all of the triangles
- Repeat with the other can of crescent rolls
- Place on a baking sheet about one inch apart
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown