This super simple appetizer will be a hit at your gatherings and a perfect snack for after school. These fresh celery sticks are loaded with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon pieces, and Everything Bagel seasoning.
Celery and peanut butter is a delicious, easy, and healthy snack, but sometimes it gets old, and it's nice to mix things up a bit. These Bacon and cheese stuffed celery sticks are the savory version of ants on a log, with a creamy filling and crispy bacon pieces on top. Plus, they're keto-friendly!
Can I do this with other vegetables?
Yes, of course! If you aren't a fan of celery, you can also spread the filling on sliced bell peppers and cucumbers or use it as a dip with carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, and broccoli florets.
If you don't like raw vegetables, you could use roasted vegetables instead. For example, slice up potatoes into wedges or make carrot and zucchini sticks.
Serving Ideas and Suggestions
These celery sticks make a great after-school snack, lunch box addition, or appetizer. The filling comes together with only four ingredients. So whether you're on a time crunch or a budget, you can have a delicious snack everyone will enjoy. If you want to use this as a dip, put it in the center of a crudite board with lots of fresh vegetables, nuts, and Everything Bagel Keto Crackers, just like you would with hummus or ranch dip.
If you're hosting friends or family, serve these alongside some other appetizers such as Quick Keto Deviled Eggs, Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms with Cream Cheese and Parmesan, and Spinach and Artichoke Bites.
Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Celery
- 4 stalks fresh celery
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp bacon bits
- 1 tsp everything bagel seasoning
- Wash the celery, then chop off the end.
- Cut stalk into 2-3 pieces.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and everything bagel seasoning to a bowl, and stir well to mix it all together.
- Using a spoon or knife, stuff the mixture into the celery.
- Top with additional cheese, bacon bits, and everything bagel seasoning, if desired.
Leave a Reply