The quickest meal you can make with amazingly tender chicken + crisp-tender veggies with the easiest clean-up!
It's dinner time and you are getting tired of the same old same grilled chicken so let's spice it up quickly with some one-pan chicken fajitas. However, you are starting to say I don't have enough time to do that... do you have 30 minutes to provide your family with a nutritious meal that is healthy? Did you know making this one dish is often quicker than getting pizza delivered to your door?
Did I mention CHEAPER! For the cost of that large family pack of chicken is $7.68 and for a pizza now you are talking about $9.99. Plus pizza may only be enough for 1 meal were this chicken pack was enough for 2 dinners for 4 people and 2 lunches for my husband and I. Amazing how much cheaper it is really, isn't it?
This is now one of our go-to recipes since I made it once when we were short on time and needed a quick dinner. I have to be honest I need a quick, easy, and nutritious meal for the family at least 3 times a week.
Another quick meal I often make is the cracked chicken. It's so creamy and good. It's also a huge plus that I can just set the crockpot and forget it. So if I can make other quick meals like this I will most definitely share them.
- Taco Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Tortilla Wraps
You can easily add more seasoning to the dish as well, but this is just the basics I always use to make the one-pan chicken fajitas.
Want to really dress up your Fajitas? Here is a list of some of my favorite toppings.
- Sour Cream
- Pico de gallo
- Shredded Cheese
You could have them all by themselves, but if you just want a little extra here are some great ideas.
- Salad - any leftover lettuce you can make for a salad with chicken and peppers for the next day.
One Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken breast cut in slits 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning
- 1 White onion (medium)
- 1 Orange bell pepper
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken, bell peppers, and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir in olive oil and Taco seasoning; gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- While the oven is still warm you can place your tortilla wraps in to warm them for 3-5minutes before serving.
Please enjoy this quick meal with your family!
Do you have a favorite one pan recipe? Please share!