The quickest meal you can make with amazingly tender chicken + crisp-tender veggies with the easiest clean-up!
It's dinner time, and you are getting tired of the same old same grilled chicken so let's spice it up quickly with some one-pan chicken fajitas. However, you are starting to say I don't have enough time to do that... do you have 30 minutes to provide your family with a healthy and nutritious meal? Did you know making this one dish is often quicker than getting pizza delivered to your door?
Did I mention CHEAPER? The cost of that large family pack of chicken is $7.68, and for a pizza, now you are talking about $9.99. Plus, pizza may only be enough for one meal were this chicken pack was enough for two dinners for four people and two lunches for my husband and I. Amazing how much cheaper it is, isn't it?
This is now one of our go-to recipes since I made it once when we were short on time and needed a quick dinner. I have to be honest I need a quick, easy, and nutritious meal for the family at least three times a week.
Another quick meal I often make is cracked chicken. It's so creamy and good. It's also a huge plus that I can just set the crockpot and forget it. So if I can make other quick meals like this, I will most definitely share them.
- Taco Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Tortilla Wraps
You can easily add more seasoning to the dish, but these are just the basics I always use to make the one-pan chicken fajitas.
Want to dress up your Fajitas? Here is a list of some of my favorite toppings.
- Sour Cream
- Pico de gallo
- Shredded Cheese
You could have them all by themselves, but if you want a little extra, here are some great ideas.
- Salad - any leftover lettuce you can make for a salad with chicken and peppers for the next day.
One Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken breast cut in slits 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning
- 1 White onion (medium)
- 1 Orange bell pepper
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken, bell peppers, and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir in olive oil and Taco seasoning; gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- While the oven is still warm you can place your tortilla wraps in to warm them for 3-5minutes before serving.
Please enjoy this quick meal with your family!
Do you have a favorite one-pan recipe? Please share!