Being raised in Florida and close to the water where the boats come in with fresh seafood daily spoiled me. Making this Cheddar Bay Seafood Cobbler, which is topped with Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits, was very satisfying!
Serving Ideas and Suggestions
- This recipe calls for shrimp and imitation crab meat. You could substitute any seafood. I love adding scallops to anything; they would be a great addition to this dish.
- You could also add in other vegetables or omit them.
- Increase the cajun seasoning if you want more kick, or substitute for some paprika.
How long can you keep Seafood Cobbler?
- For 1-2 hours when left out on the kitchen countertop or dining room table.
- For 3-4 days when in a sealed container in the fridge.
- For 1-3 months in the freezer for the best quality as it will begin to dry out and lose its flavor.
Cheddar Bay Seafood Cobbler
- 1 box Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix
- 2 c milk
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp peeled, deveined, tail off, thawed
- 3 oz imitation crab meat diced
- 1 c peas frozen
- ½ c vegetable broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2-3 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl mix biscuit mix, seasoning packet, and milk until well combined - set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together broth and soup - set aside.
- Pour melted butter in bottom of baking dish.
- Layer in shrimp, then crab meat.
- Sprinkle on cajun seasoning then frozen peas.
- Evenly spread the biscuit mix over the top, do not stir!
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the center is set and the top is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!