The Cheddar Bacon Ranch Rolls are a delicious and easy way to spice up your dinner! These rolls take only 30 minutes with minimal effort. The best part about this recipe is that you can make it with or without the bacon for those who prefer not including meat in their diet. This is an excellent dish for any occasion and is sure to please even the pickiest eater!
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Rolls Ingredients:
- Crescent rolls
- Cream cheese
- Ranch seasoning
- Cheddar cheese
- Green onions
Helpful Tips for Making Cheddar Bacon Ranch Rolls:
- Instead of using plain cream cheese and green onions, you can substitute Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Chive and Onions.
- Feel free to use low-fat cheese and light salad dressing to lower the calories, I've found they work beautifully, too.
- You can serve them with a side of fresh vegetables and extra Ranch dressing for dipping to round out a scrumptious handheld meal.
Other Rolls You Would Enjoy:
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Rolls
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- 4 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 2-3 slices bacon chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together the cream cheese and ranch seasoning until completely combined.
- Beat in the cheddar cheese, chopped bacon and green onions until well-mixed.
- Roll out the crescent dough on a cutting board and press together the perforation marks.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent dough, avoiding about 1 ½" to 2" along the long edges of the dough.
- Roll the dough long edge to long edge into a firm log.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the dough log in 10 even pieces, about 1 ½" wide.
- Place the portioned out dough cut-side up on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.