Tender but crispy cauliflower bites that are packed with flavors of garlic and is an easy side dish that can be ready in under 30 minutes, and accompany almost any meal!
How to Store Leftovers for Easy Meal Prep
This recipe is so easy. It's an excellent option for meal prepping a few days in advance. I like to make a larger batch for dinner and store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. They are best eaten within 2-3 days.
You can quickly reheat the cauliflower in the air fryer for a couple of minutes to crisp them back up for quick lunch or dinner the next day.
Tips to Make Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
When you are ready to cook, keep these tips in mind to ensure you get the best results!
- Try to cut the florets to roughly the same size for even cooking. If your pieces are too large, they will get crispy on the outside before they cook through.
- If your floret pieces are smaller, check them more frequently, and shake the basket often; otherwise, they will burn quickly.
- Garlic parmesan is a classic flavor pairing for a reason, but feel free to get creative with the seasonings. You could use your favorite seasoning blend or replace the parmesan with nutritional yeast to make this recipe dairy-free.
- The air fryer makes this recipe so quick and gives the cauliflower its fried texture. If you don't have an air fryer, you can also make these in the oven. Preheat your oven to 450 F before baking for 20 minutes and tossing halfway.
Serving Ideas and Suggestions
There are so many ways to enjoy air-fried cauliflower, as this recipe can be served as a side dish to almost any protein of choice. For a simple and quick dinner, I love to have it with grilled steak or chicken. Add a source of carbs such as rice, pasta, or potatoes, and you have a perfectly balanced weeknight meal.
This recipe is also Keto friendly, so if you want to stick with that, serve it with Easy Bruschetta Chicken or Smokey Ranch Baked Cod and omit the carb. I promise with the flavors of this dish; you won't miss it!
If you want to get more creative, I like to add air-fried cauliflower on top of dishes like soups and curries to add a bit of a crispy bite while adding in some extra veggies. Try making it with Paneer Tikka Masala, as the crispy cauliflower compliments the soft and creamy paneer.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
- 4 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Wash the cauliflower, and break into bite sized florets if using a full head of cauliflower, rather than a precut bag of florets.
- Add the olive oil, parmesan, and garlic to a large bowl and stir well to mix together.
- Add the cauliflower florets, and mix around to coat the cauliflower with the mixture.
- Add a single layer to the air fryer basket, and air fry for 14 minutes, shaking the basket once about halfway through cooking.
- Remove from air fryer, and serve hot!