These Air Fryer Chicken Wings have a crisp salty skin with a hint of pepper in every bite. These are seasoned to perfection and cook so fast with no marinating required!
My Superbowl is coming up, and we here have started experimenting with the new Ninja Foodi. We have been amazed how the Foodi, an air fryer, can cook your food without using oil. The food comes out crunchy and tasty, so I have to share this recipe as it is a MUST for the Superbowl or anytime.
Why the Ninja Foodi?
The Ninja Foodi does it all with baking, grilling, air fryer, sears, and dehydrator in one, you can say goodbye to dinners taking forever now. Preheat takes 3 minutes or less, and then add your food. Vola!
By investing in Foodi, I was able to get rid of my George Foreman and the dehydrator. There is more room in my cabinets now, and I couldn't have made a better choice by investing in the Ninja Foodi.
Okay, I know you want to know about the wings. Well, it cooks the wings under pressure to help lock in moisture. Trust me; these chicken wings are outstanding!
Why Plain Chicken Wings?
It allows for variety and for guests to customize what sauces they would like to use for their wings. You can create a variety of flavors if you want to give different elements of taste. Once you get the method down on making them, venture out and try new seasonings like a bbq rub, lemon pepper, buffalo seasoned, and more. Leave some options out for them to choose from, and you can guarantee those wings will be gone.
Some Chicken Wing Sauce Ideas:
Salt and Vinegar
Tips for Making Extra Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings:
Spray the Air Fryer basket with cooking spray before adding the chicken. It helps prevent sticking, and the tiny bit of oil makes the wings extra crisp.
Start the wings at a lower temperature and then increase the heat for the last 5-15 minutes to get them extra crispy. The total time will vary depending on how big your wings are.
Shake the basket throughout the cooking process to help the chicken wings brown more evenly.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp Salt & Pepper
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Combine the salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the wings in the salt/pepper mixture, until all the wings are evenly coated.
- Turn on the Air Fryer and set to 380 degrees. It will tell you when to add the food.
- Cook the wings in batches: Place the wings in the Airfryer basket, about 10-15 at a time so it is a single layer. (The air fryer will stop cooking when opened and will resume when you close)
- Slide the basket into the Air fryer when it is ready. (It will beep)
- Cook for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until the chicken wings are crispy and the juices run clear.
I sincerely hope you enjoy it as I love making these and trying different flavors now. They are a crowd-pleaser too! paragraph